Followers

Friday, 24 February 2017

Challenge #4 For the Ladies

Hello everyone and welcome to another fortnightly challenge here at Morgans ArtWorld, but before we talk challenge I want to firstly  introduce you to a lovely lady joining our creative team this month
Judy

My name is Judy VanZandt. I am a Louisiana native living in Colorado where my husband of 32 years and I have raised a son and daughter.I started crafting many years ago creating silk flower bouquets, arrangements, wreaths etc. and moved on to scrapbooking later. The scrapbooking turned into card making which sort of became an obsession and therefore my primary craft. Recently after stepping down from full time employment, I started playing around with mixed media projects and now enjoy creating canvases, altered notebooks/journals and wooden letters in addition to my cards. I currently serve on several design teams and thoroughly enjoy working with and being inspired by other crafters from all over the world. To see more of Judy's work head over to her blog at JVZ Creations.
and now it is challenge time.
The theme for this fortnight is 
For the Ladies
And now onto the amazing projects presented to you by the girls of Team B showcasing Morgan's images. For more information regarding any of the projects; click on the name and to be taken to their personal blog.
Morgans Fitzsimons, Cameo 17
Using Cameo 17


FAITH
Morgan Fitzsimons Flower 3
Using Flower 3

ANNETTE
Morgan Fitzsimons Fae 6, February New Release
Using  "Fae 6"


9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS on joining the Design Team Judy!
    LOVE all the projects shared to inspire and delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrat to Judy for joining the team! Gorgeous creations and thank you to Annette for reminding me of this lovely challenge. xxD

    ReplyDelete